Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, cardioton.online) are called 'first-party cookies.' Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies.' Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function properly. They allow you to browse and use our website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time you spend on each page. We use this information to improve our website and understand how our users interact with it.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements to you on other websites based on your browsing behavior. They also allow us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience.
- To recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit our website
- To analyze website usage and improve the website
- To personalize the website for you, including showing you targeted advertisements
- To provide social media features
Your cookie choices
Most web browsers allow some control over cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.